Novancia Boot Camp:
a two week Summer School in Paris
(June 30th – July 13th 2013)
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. (Walt Disney)
Organizing this second summer school as an "Interactive Boot Camp"
This entrepreneurship program is hands-on, highly interactive and focused on improving participants’ management skills, boosting their self-confidence and developing their physical abilities to face new business challenges.
We will organize conferences and workshops focused on bringing together students with brilliant ideas from universities around the world with faculty, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists for an intensive learning experience
- A team of experienced faculty and successful entrepreneurs works with participants, introducing ideas and concepts, and showing how to apply them to a current or potential business.
- A number of guest entrepreneurs share their experiences, challenges, successes, and advice throughout the course of the program.
- Join the Novancia Boot Camp on Facebook
"Fit for business"
Improve resilience in the face of stress and learn how to relax.
Outdoor and fresh air sports activities in Paris.
"Know-how for business"
Learn entrepreneurial skills, attitudes and behaviors and acquire knowledge in setting up and developing a business.
"Confident for business"
Personal development seminars:
Clarify own values, learn self-motivation and how to harness the support of others to help achieve goals.
Expand your network…
…in a multicultural context:
The Boot Camp sessions connect international students with top venture capitalists, business leaders and university experts. Participants will learn how to identify critical issues for a business plan.
Business planning courses
To explore idea generation, opportunity identification and screening, creating an elevator pitch, venture strategy, market research and team formation.
Classroom instructions, workshops, teamwork and cultural activities are designed to inspire students to achieve their entrepreneurial vision.
It offers insight into best practices in business planning and practical entrepreneurial approaches.
The Boot Camp sessions connect international students with top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business leaders and university experts.
It is an intensive and instructive way to gain critical feedback and advice about business models and business planning.
Participants will spend 2 weeks in multicultural teams, learning how to identify critical issues for a business plan.
An intercultural approach : from the idea to the project presentation
Clients / Sales / Marketing
Human and material resources
Each participant receives a certificate upon completion as well as academic credits.
- Bloc 1 – Innovation and entrepreneurial vision (Credits: US 2 – ECTS 4)
- Bloc 2 – Personal development seminars (Credits: US 1 – ECTS 2)
- Bloc 3 – Marketing and communication (Credits: US 1 – ECTS 2)
- Bloc 4 – Management and organization (Credits: US 1 – ECTS 2)
- Bloc 5 – Business planning (Credits: US 1 – ECTS 2)