Dual Master’s degree:
The MSc in International Business Development & Consulting (IBD&C)
Every journey worth taking starts with a first step.
Make MSc in IBD&C that first step.
The International IBSA partners provide not only the academic challenge of high level study but also applied skills required in modern day Business.
Critical reasoning, strategic analysis of entrepreneurial companies, design & implementation of effective internationalisation processes all contribute to the Development of our competitively-edged graduates.
Novancia’s well-connected links to business & industry in the Paris area provide an extensive network of professionals & entrepreneurs - a potential "clientele" for responsible but innovative Consulting.
Make a difference…
…as an International Business Developer or a Consultant capable not only of thinking locally and acting globally, but also of thinking globally and acting locally.
Broaden your horizons…
…by contributing to and learning from the cultural diversity provided by teaching staff & course materials, business professionals as well as your fellow students.
Fulfil your potential…
…through the development of real business acumen and pertinent inter-cultural experience. Gain a competitive edge in the pursuit of your career objectives.
Expand your network…
…share in and contribute to a network of experts and entrepreneurs in a variety of professional fields. Benefit from the expertise and know-how of business leaders & academic specialists.
- Join IBSA (International Business School Alliance) on Facebook
"Choosing to participate in this program has been one of the best decisions of my life. The experience of living and working in the cosmopolitan environment of Paris has been amazing. I have made what I’m sure will be life-long friends, both in and out of the classroom. While I’m sad that this chapter of my life is now closing, it is because of this chapter that I’m excited to see what the future has in store."
A dual Master’s degree involving two of the seven partner universities/schools
- Students begin the first semester in one IBSA partner university.
- They follow the second semester (specialization) and third semester (final research project) in another IBSA partner university.
- At the end of their studies students receive a dual master’s degree (90 ECTS) from the two different partner universities/business schools which they attended.
IBSA partner universities in the world
- Hochschule Bremen: MBA
- Universitat de Valencia Estudi General: International MBA
- Institute of Business Studies, Moscow: MA
- University of North Carolina Wilmington: MBA
- University of Hertfordshire: MSc
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak: MBA
- Novancia Business School Paris: MSc
An MSc accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
CGE stamp of approval
In 2008, Novancia was admitted to the select inner circle of the top French Schools of Management, the ‘Chapitre des Écoles de Management de la Conférence des Grandes Écoles’. A prestigious recognition (only 38 Management schools out of 210 are accredited by the CGE in France).
A specialization to help you become an International Business Expert
Two profiles of International Business Experts: these profiles can be found in both companies and institutional bodies.
Business Developers who develop the growth and management of international companies on site.
International Business Developers
Develop and implement the internationalisation of large and medium-sized companies through market research, business modelling and planning, networking the activity and partnership development.
Business Consultants who advise and support business internationalisation.
International Business Consultants
These are experts in the crucial stages of international business development and advise entrepreneurs who are in the process of designing their international strategy.
Experts also intervene before, during and after change management initiatives.
- Ability to examine the strategies of entrepreneurial companies abroad in order to design and implement effective internationalisation processes in new and existing businesses.
- Capacity to make consulting proposals, to implement consulting projects in an international context and create a distinctive consultancy approach.
- Effective negotiating and communication skills in relation to the various stakeholders in an international business environment.
- More information about the syllabi