Admission and application process
In order to apply you will be required to provide us with the following qualifications and documentation.
You can download the application form at the end of this page.
Your application will be reviewed by our Examination Committee.
You will get a response two weeks after submitting your application.
Closing dates for applications :
- For European Students : September 5th
- For non European Students : June 15th
- Deadline date for choice of specialisation : October 15th
Documents required for application
- Passport photograph [JPG format]
- Copies of passport
- Curriculum vitae
- An essay outlining student’s interest in the programme
- Proof of knowledge of English language TOEFL or IELTS
- Proof of previous university degree(s) + grade report
Certified copies of original documents. If regular copies are submitted, original documents should be presented on enrolment. Original documents other than in English or in the language of the respective university, at which the student will study, must be translated for the application by a recognized translator.
UG level degree
relevant or cognate to Business or Economics
- One year professional experience preferred
additional relevant skills, complementary courses or professional experience if non-business cognate degree.
- IELTS: 6,5
- paper: 560
- computer: 217
- internet: 80
Is English proficiency test necessary
if undergraduate studies have been studied in English ?: No
Tuition (in total): €13,500 total
- 1st term tuition: € 6,075
- 2nd term & final project tuition: € 7,425
- Down payment (not refundable) on application: € 1,000
- Administrative fees for additional semester (without course fee): € 500
- Course fee for repeated module: € 500
- Repeat of Master Thesis: 10% increase in the second enrolment and further