1st step : nomination by your school
- You need to ask your school to apply for our exchange programmes.
- Your school must then accept your application and inform us.
2nd step : application to Novancia
You must then fill in the application form (personal data and learning agreement) and submit it to the person in charge of outgoing students at your school, together with all the following documents:
- A copy of all your school transcripts (reports and grades) from your home university
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC score (for students from non-English-speaking countries enrolling on one of our English programmes)
- a brief description of your reasons for applying for this exchange programme
- 1 passport-size picture
- 1 copy of your passport
Please note that upon arrival you will be asked to show proof of medical insurance covering 100% of your medical expenses during your stay in France.
3rd step: confirmation
- Novancia will send you an email confirming receipt of your enrolment application together with academic information.
- In the case of non-European students, a letter of acceptance will be sent to your school to initiate the visa request process to be lodged with the French Embassy (Consulate)