International Week for students & partners
Novancia is holding the fourth of its "International Week" from February 1st to 5th on the topic of "Innovation and Territory". This intensive week has a dual purpose as it brings together students and faculty from Novancia’s partner institutions with second year students from Novancia and faculty from the institution.
Students’ Intercultural Seminar
This programme aims at providing an interculturally oriented introduction to Spring Semester for Bachelor students from Novancia and its partner universities.
- Discover the importance of Intercultural Communication
- Use various intercultural concepts actively in order to set up their Intercultural action plan
- Work in a multi-cultural team and get results
- Share information and guarantee a good communication flow whilst working on their project
Focus 2016: Territory and International Trade.
This year, the keynote address on "Territory and International Trade" was given by Arnaud du Bocage, Senior Manager at BNP-Parisbas Bank and President of the Foreign Trade Group of the Paris region, Ile-de-France.
International workshops week for partners
Development of new cross-cultural projects within the 2020 European Strategy: Innovation/Enterpreneurship and territories - Projects and best practices
Novancia is organizing an International Workshop Week and meetings for its partners. It will take place during the Intercultural Seminar dedicated to Innovation and territories
This week aims at:
- Providing all participants with unique networking opportunities and exposure to Novancia european and international projects.
- Sharing the best practices in international educational, scientific and economic cooperation projects
- Bringing out new cross-cultural projects within the 2020 strategy
- 1 week of workshops (Education and Research) and imeetings open to teams : staff and faculty in charge of international projects development within the 2020 Strategy
- Presentation and exchanges on new projects ready to be submitted as early as 2016-2017
- Tuesday evening: networking dinner
- Wednesday and Thursday: afternoon meetings and research workshop will also be open to faculty in charge of the intercultural seminar