Admission and application process
Students should apply to the program via the school at which they intend to take the first semester core modules.
Students applying to the program through Novancia are required to provide us with the following qualifications and documentation. You can download the application form at the end of this page.
Your application will be reviewed by our Examination Committee.
You will get a response two weeks after submitting your application.
Closing dates for applications :
- For European Students : September 5th
- For non European Students : June 30th
- Deadline date for choice of specialisation : October 15th
Documents required for application
- Passport photograph [JPG format]
- Copies of passport
- Curriculum vitae
- An essay outlining student’s interest in the programme
- Proof of knowledge of English language TOEFL or IELTS
- Proof of previous university degree(s) + grade report
Certified copies of original documents. If regular copies are submitted, original documents should be presented on enrolment. Original documents other than in English or in the language of the respective university, at which the student will study, must be translated for the application by a recognized translator.
- 4 years in higher education (business school or university) and hold a degree relevant or cognate to Business Management.
or UG level degree
Plus professional experience
additional relevant skills, complementary courses or professional experience if non-business cognate degree.
- IELTS: 6,5
TOEFL iBT®: code B147
- internet: 85
Is English proficiency test necessary
if undergraduate studies have been studied in English ?: No
Tuition fees (in total): €16.000
- 1st semester tuition: €7.200
- 2nd semester & final project tuition: €8.800
- €1,000 down payment once you have been accepted in the programme (not refundable but deductible from total semester tuition fees).
- Administrative fees for additional semester (without course fee): €500
- Course fee for repeated module: €500 (including fee for reset exam)
- Repeat of Master Thesis: 10% increase in the second enrolment and further
- Fee for exam reset: €150