International Week for students & partners
For the third time, Novancia is organizing an intercultural seminar to be held in the framework of its Bachelor programme from 2nd to 6th February 2015 at its location in Montparnasse. An international workshop for Novancia’s partners will also take place during this seminar.
Students’ Intercultural Seminar
This programme aims at providing an interculturally oriented introduction to Spring Semester for Bachelor students from Novancia and its partner universities.
- Discover the importance of Intercultural Communication
- Use various intercultural concepts actively in order to set up their Intercultural action plan
- Work in a multi-cultural team and get results
- Share information and guarantee a good communication flow whilst working on their project
Focus 2015: How Interculturally Savvy companies break into new markets.
“Intercultural Management/National/Cultural differences: the importance of Interculturally Savvy management in order to expand or break into new markets”
International workshops for partners
International workshops for Novancia’s partners will take place during this third edition of the intercultural seminar.
These workshops aim at providing all participants with unique networking opportunities and exposure to Novancia european and international projects and sharing the best practices in international educational, scientifix and business development projects.
Focus 2015 & Overall organisation
Development of new cross-cultural projects within the 2020 European Strategy: innovation and best practices.
- 1 week of workshops open to staff and faculty in charge of international projects development within the 2020 strategy
- Presentation and exchanges on new projects ready to be submitted as early as 2015
- Networking dinner